Monday 23 January 2012

Here I am

I hate the pressure of  "The First Blog".
It's almost like that need to justify even having a blog... The introduction to just who the hell you think you are and why you are worthy of the Internet's limited attention span.
The expectation to have written something funny and quirky and eloquently witty.
The.. well, the big HERE I AM.

So...
This blog comes to you from a costume/fashion/posh frock designer in London with a love of vintage dresses, too much ambition, a penchant for drawing on her clothes, a weakness for American boys and a dream of running away from the mundanity of real life.
I sound like a giant walking cliché when you put all that into words... and much as I'm sure is a cliché for every designer, I dream that one day this blog will instead be coming from an adorable loft apartment in New York city.
(And very much in the same way that this country girl dreamt of life in foggy London town, so maybe I'm not so bad at achieving goals after all)

A girl can dream huh?

I have been nudged toward blogging by a friend of mine, and fellow blogger, so we can blame her ;)
People tell me my life looks interesting, to me it's just my life.. Sometimes it's kinda of hilarious and slightly ridiculous... but, intrepid blog readers, I will leave that up to you to decide.

For the time being; Here I am, Internet.
Here I am.

P.S:  The layout.... I'm working on it

No comments:

Post a Comment